- Being mistaken for Filipino
- Fighting the urge to add kimchi to arroz con pollo
- Being mistaken for Hawaiian
- PUERTO RICAN PRIDE expressed through a subtle display of Asian emotion
- Being mistaken for Native American
- Having endless fantasies of a threesome with Freddie Prinze, Jr. and Daniel Dae Kim
- Being mistaken for Mexican, and then being berated for not speaking Spanish, even though it was your Korean mother who raised you and she does not speak Spanish.
- Listening to people tell you that if Margaret Cho and Rosie Perez had a baby, it would look like you.
- Trying not to show your excitement when you find out someone else is Korean and Puerto Rican because you thought they were Filipino.