2014 was pretty awesome. We bought a house, my husband revisited his rock stardom, and we rescued a dog from the depths of despair who in turn, rescued us. I spent quality time with lots of family and friends and ate and drank a lot of delicious items. It was pretty swell, but here’s hoping to a kick-ass 2015.
- I resolve to NEVER EVER EVER watch Pitbull’s New Year’s Eve again!
- I resolve to cook less with butter ( I apologize to anyone who died of hardening arteries because of my mashed potatoes)
- I resolve to visit my friends in the suburbs even though travelling to suburbs slowly chips away at my soul as every westbound mile passes.
I resolve to win the damn Women’s Tennis Singles Championships because second place is the first loser.I resolve to not break a single tennis racket.
- I resolve to grow thicker skin by breathing deeply, understanding why people are mean to other people and clenching my jaw really hard before speaking.
- I resolve to not run the marathon, the half-marathon or any race that requires running through cow pastures, mud, chicken wire, or fire.
- I resolve to reconsider yogurt as a source of food.
- I resolve to only watch interesting and poignant reality TV.
- I resolve to learn more about science and less about baby Jesus
- I resolve to write in this blog more than 3 times a year and not a damn list!